MLS Program Application Process
Documentation to be submitted electronically or by mail, please use the following methods:
MLS Program Director
3240 Fort Road
Toppenish, WA 98948
- MLS Application
- Recommendation form
- Official University or College transcript(s) from each school attended, we will accept these via email through parchment or other transcript services. Please notify the program director at the above email when transcripts have been ordered to be delivered via email.
- Recommendations: Three letter of recommendations with a completed recommendation form. These may be submitted electronically but must be received directly from the recommendation provider.
- Science Professor (1 required)
- Employer/supervisor (1 required)
- Your discretion (1 required)
Deadline for application is March 1st for the fall start. Selected applicants will be invited for an interview. The program does not discriminate as to race, color, sex, religion, age, or handicap of the applicants. The Selection Committee meets in March and selects students for acceptance. Selection is made considering:
- Overall GPA
- Biology and chemistry GPA
- Courses taken
- Work experience
- Personal interview
Letter of acceptance will go out in March. Once accepted into the MLS Program, candidates will be notified to apply for admission to Heritage University.
Medical Laboratory Science Program
Phone: (509) 865-8642