Heritage University, in partnership with Behavior & Law, is pleased to offer this innovative nonverbal communication training program. In this 3-month active learning course, you will develop interdisciplinary experience in the field of Nonverbal Communication and enabling you to take a significant step towards becoming a Nonverbal Communication Analyst and broaden your training as a Behavioral Officer.
This Nonverbal Communication Certificate program is led by international experts and leaders on the subject. Our teaching staff is composed of professional experts in the application of nonverbal communication, developing interdisciplinary expertise in the field of nonverbal behavior in prestigious universities and in multinational companies across the world (USA, EUROPE, LATAM, INDIA).
- You will study the Nonverbal Behavior Matrix and the SAVE MetaProtocol.
- You will learn from the best professors and experienced professionals in Behavioral Sciences.
- You will learn the fundamentals of Nonverbal Communication from a scientific approach.
- You will acquire the understanding and real application of the principles of Nonverbal Communication.
- You will master the Nonverbal Communication methodologies and tools widely used in the discipline, combined with practical research experience.