The Registrar’s Office at Heritage University is dedicated to supporting the educational purpose and mission of the University. We strive to serve the college community in a timely, friendly and accurate manner. At the same time, it is our job to guard the integrity and security of all student records in a manner consistent with ethical and legal standards. The Registrar’s Office supports students in all phases of university life, including registration, class scheduling, and graduation. Our office is located in the Student Services building.
How to Order Your Transcripts
Heritage University provides both official and unofficial transcripts upon request. Transcripts can be requested for all coursework taken at Heritage or for only work completed within specific parameters (i.e. undergraduate, graduate, academic program, etc.).
These are available at no cost to the student and are primarily for use on-campus for advising purposes and for personal use. Please send your request to the Registrar’s Office at Registrar@heritage.edu
Official transcripts are primarily for applications to other universities or for employment applications. Transcripts are processed within 12-48 hours.
- Standard: $15 per official copy, payable by cash, credit card, check or money order to Heritage University.
- Rush (In-Person): $15 per copy — same day processing.
- Urgent Requests: Please contact the Registrar’s Office for options at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Order online via the National Student Clearinghouse in cooperation with Heritage University. (Best used with Firefox or Google Chrome.)
- Fill out and sign your transcript request. (Missing information can delay your request.)
- Complete request form at the Registrar’s Office on the main campus or any Regional Site Office
- Include complete address where the transcript will be mailed, or make a note if you will return to pick up the transcript in person (available only at the main campus)
- Payment of the transcript request fee
- Photo ID is required
Your transcript may be picked up by a friend or relative with a written statement giving consent to this person to receive your transcript. Permission must be in writing, and you must include the name of the person who will be receiving the transcript, along with your written signature.
Your Heritage University transcript will not contain lists of courses from other institutions; it will show the name of the institution and the number of transfer credits accepted toward your degree program at Heritage.
Your transcript request cannot be processed unless all financial and other obligations to the college have been fulfilled. Our Business Office holds may delay your request. If you have questions regarding your financial account, contact the Business Office at (509) 865-8507.
Degree and Education (Enrollment) Verification – for students attending Heritage University
(Degree and Enrollment is verified by the National Student Clearing House)
- Sign on to your student MYHERITAGE account
- Select the Students tab
- Find Student Records/Enrollment Verification/Loan Locator
- Select NSC Enrollment Verificator/Loan Locator
- Choose current or All enrollment
- Click Obtain enrollment certificate
Your National Student Clearinghouse certificate will download as a PDF.
Phone: (509) 865-8505
Registrar Staff Associate
(Transcripts and Registrations)
Phone: (509) 865-8506
(Transfer Credits and Graduation):
Phone: (509) 865-8609
Office Location & Hours
Student Services Bldg
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.