Helpful Alumni Information
Whether you need a copy of your transcript or you’re looking for information on how to pay back student loans, we’re here to help you! LEARN MORE >
A replacement diploma may be ordered by completing the order form and sending a $100 replacement fee to:
3240 Fort Road
Toppenish, WA 98948
Please note that diplomas are ordered three times a year — March, July and October. Diplomas are mailed to students approximately two months from the date diplomas are ordered.
Heritage University provides both official and unofficial transcripts upon request. Transcripts can be requested for all coursework taken at Heritage or for only work completed within specific parameters (i.e. undergraduate, graduate, academic program, etc.).
These are free no cost to the student primarily for use on-campus for advising purposes and for personal use. Please send your request to the Registrar’s Office at Registrar@heritage.edu
Official transcripts are primarily for applications to other universities or for employment applications. Transcripts are processed within 12-48 hours.
- Standard: $15 per official copy, payable by cash, credit card, check or money order to Heritage University.
- Rush (In-Person): $15 per copy — same day processing.
- Urgent Requests: Please contact the Registrar’s Office for options at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Order online via the National Student Clearinghouse in cooperation with Heritage University. (Best used with Firefox or Google Chrome.)
- Fill out and sign your transcript request. (Missing information can delay your request.)
Mail or Fax Orders
Your request must contain the following:
- A completed transcript request form
- Specify which college transcripts you need — Heritage University or Fort Wright College (Note: Heritage started when Fort Wright College closed, and we hold the transcripts for this university.)
- Your full name and any former names under which you may have attended (maiden, married, nicknames, etc.)
- Social Security Number and/or HU ID number, if known
- Date of birth
- Approximate dates of attendance
- Complete address where transcript(s) should be mailed
- Mailing address, if different from where transcript is mailed
- YOUR SIGNATURE — your transcript cannot be released without a WRITTEN SIGNATURE
Please specify if you need your request to be held for current semester grades, degrees or grade changes, or if you are expecting a correction or clearance of an incomplete.
Payment of the transcript request fee must be received by credit card, check or money order to HU when ordering. HU does not accept American Express. (Please include card number, expiration date and v-code number if paying via credit card. The v-code is an additional three-digit number that can be found after the credit card number on the back on many cards).
- Complete request form at the Registrar’s Office on the main campus or any Regional Site Office
- Include complete address where the transcript will be mailed, or make a note if you will return to pick up the transcript in person (available only at the main campus)
- Payment of the transcript request fee
- Photo ID is required
Your transcript may be picked up by a friend or relative with a written statement giving consent to this person to receive your transcript. Permission must be in writing, and you must include the name of the person who will be receiving the transcript, along with your written signature.
Your Heritage University transcript will not contain lists of courses from other institutions; it will show the name of the institution and the number of transfer credits accepted toward your degree program at Heritage.
Your transcript request cannot be processed unless all financial and other obligations to the college have been fulfilled. Our Business Office holds may delay your request. If you have questions regarding your financial account, contact the Business Office at (509) 865-8507.
For information on Student Loan Repayment, visit: https://studentloans.gov/myDirectLoan/index.action
If your student loan debt is high but your income is modest, you may qualify for the Income-Based Repayment Plan (IBR). Most major types of federal student loans — except for PLUS loans for parents — are eligible for IBR.
The link above describes the IBR Plan for federal student loans. You’ll also find information regarding the IBR eligibility requirements, the benefits of IBR, an IBR payment calculator and some examples of how a borrower’s monthly student loan payment amount can be reduced under IBR.
Career Services is available to help you with your job search. Current openings from employers are posted as they become available. Check them out >