New Staff and Faculty Onboarding
Orientation to a new job, family, friends, and environment can be daunting. The Office of Human Resources offers an orientation program to help familiarize new staff employees to the University. This program provides you with information about the university’s policies, procedures, and services to help ensure that you have selected the payroll and benefits options that work best for you, and allows you to meet new staff members from other areas of the University.
In preparation of your employee orientation, the Office of Human Resources has compiled a packet of information that highlights many of the decisions you will be making as a new employee of Heritage University. Following are directions to orientation, which is held in Simkins (Alder) Building, room 2145.
List of New Hire Packet
- Employment Application
- EEO / AFF Data Sheet
- Authorization for Background Check
- I-9 Form (NOTE: You must use Internet Explorer as your browser to
complete this fillable form.)
- W-4 Form
- Personal Data Record
- Direct Deposit Form
- Receipt of Handbook and Employee Duty to Review Handbook
- Vehicle Registration Form
- Health Plan Enrollment
- Life and Voluntary Insurance Enrollment
- TIAA Enroll Online
- TIAA Deduction Form
- Sexual Misconduct Declaration
- COVID-19 Vaccination Card
- HUGives Employee Giving Campaign
To safeguard your information, please submit forms via our secure portal.