All Temps is a temporary staffing service administered by the Office of Human Resources. All temps provide the opportunity to gain campus experience and references. Many of our temporary workers strive to become Regular HU Staff Employees. We provide the exposure and networking opportunities needed to increase competitiveness in the application process.
Work positions vary in duration and many diverse academic, business, and research environments. Assignments can last from one day to six months.
Managers at the University can request a temporary employee after reviewing further information.
List of New Hire Packet
- Employment Application
- EEO / AFF Data Sheet
- Authorization for Background Check
- I-9 Form (NOTE: You must use Internet Explorer as your browser to
complete this fillable form.)
- W-4 Form
- Personal Data Record
- Direct Deposit Form
- Receipt of Handbook and Employee Duty to Review Handbook
- Paid Sick Leave Notice
- Sexual Misconduct Declaration
- COVID-19 Vaccination Card
To safeguard your information, please submit forms via our secure portal.